So Cal Meet

I would like to meet you guys there if that's ok cuz can't get an answer. If people from the Ontario IE area to see where. There meeting at.

WHAT CAN I TELL U MY FRIEND TAKE IT AS HOW EVER U WANT I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ELITE BUDY,,,,MAKEE AND FLORENCE

Hi Juan or is it Gera

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

I know u all think im crazy but heres another piece of info:

Elite Body is in Silverlake - 90027

http://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-body-works-los-angeles

no where near Makee and Florence which is in 90001

here I am

post-9089-025623400 1300775583_thumb.gif

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

GOT TO B MORE CAREFUL WITH THE SS ,,,,,,,,:devil:

now you're ELITE from Shafter, CA, lol, all you are is caught man, now u have an Arrival Blue 4wd hahaha, i rest my case, we all have you quoted and thought you could change your s/name to save face

guys we gotta watch our asses here on out with users like this, these guys would of showed, jacked our trucks or shit or got our plates and hit us later. Ive been quiet and stewing over this past few months trying to maintain my respect and integrity here but after that above comment it was clear and time for a call out

Mods please step in and ban these guys

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

So I'd like to Tow the Syclone down with the SS, but is there anyway I can drop the trailer and somebody place......?

You want to drop the trailer off somewhere? If that is what your asking I am right down the street from San Pedro (the meeting spot) and I could store it. Hit me up if you need anything. (31O) 3O8-O444

-Matt

now you're ELITE from Shafter, CA, lol, all you are is caught man, now u have an Arrival Blue 4wd hahaha, i rest my case, we all have you quoted and thought you could change your s/name to save face

guys we gotta watch our asses here on out with users like this, these guys would of showed, jacked our trucks or shit or got our plates and hit us later. Ive been quiet and stewing over this past few months trying to maintain my respect and integrity here but after that above comment it was clear and time for a call out

Mods please step in and ban these guys

:lurk:

i dont think anybody is that stupid to try to steal our babys...........:M16::P

but then again it is a crazy world we are living in:crazy:

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

i may not be bringing the ss anyway . someone who is finishing up my interior led's has dissapeard and i cant get a hold of them . im waiting to see if they get back to me before i drop any names.

and this fishy character sure wants to see my SS . thats the reason i didnt want to meet anyone in i.e before more of the crew is there. ill i can say is ill see ya soon enough . my bro n law is rollin with me and he is chp. as well as a few friends of mine that dont post here.

ill be in the dmax at worse but it will be fun reguardless. even if i have to deal with some drama , see you guys next weekend. :M16::takealook: