!Help Me Choose!

tonycillo

Radix 112,6.0,looks  

32 members have voted

1. 1. what should i do first?

it seems i can not choose what i want to do first to my DD RCSB so i come to you all for help and your opinions!!

i should have added this. the tranny will be upgraded with the motor or radix

thanks guys

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)

IMO when you start doing expensive mods to your Daily Driver (and you have a play toy), its stops being a Daily Driver and becomes your New Toy

If I had a daily driver and the money to mod it, I would rather do more Modifications to my SS and keep my DD mostly stock. If I had a Daily Driver, an SS and a Camaro I would rather spend Money on the SS or Camaro, but that's just my 2 cents

i think if i were you..i would do a 5.3 with a radix..thats gonna be your most bang for your buck. there isnt gonna be that much of a difference if you just go from a 5.3 to a 6.0 in all reality..sure it will be a lil quicker..but the 5.3 is a good platform. we seen plent of 5.3s makin serious power ..and serious power with a radix. you can run 12s all day with a 5.3 and a radix.. for what $2500ish? 3000...your not gonna do 12s with just swappin to a 6.0 thats for sure