79 Z-28

DGIEPSS

wow doug. thats feaking awesome. i just decided i think im gonna have to come to the shop this weekend. its been a long time since i seen the car in person. thats looking so good. youll be done in no time...lol. ohh and nice serious looking self portrait...:jester:

• 1 month later...

painted my rear end today first i filled all the pits and primed then i painted the axle tubes and backing plates to replicate bare steal then the center section in cast so it would look new as assembled then as these cars came down the line a guy in the pit would be blowing black paint on the underside leaving the top of the tubes bare steal so this is my replication of factory half ass 2011-09-27125852.jpg

2011-09-27135544.jpg

2011-09-27135716.jpg

Edited by DGIEPSS (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

made some more progress on the the car i got the body and doors in color primer IT IS NOT PAINTED YET SO PLEASE DONT ASK WHY ITS FLAT back on the rottissery sanded and painted the bottom had to put the over spray on then i prepped and painted the inner part of the car

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg