So Cal Meet

Location of the next so cal meet   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the meet be

• start at park in long beach/san pedro and cruise to huntigton for a bbq/hangout
    • start in calibases and cruise down pch from there to malibu area or down towards santa monica
    • Street legals track event in fontana ca
    • Other - please post
  2. 2. When should the meet be ?

Ive spoken with a few guys and we are over due for a so cal meet. id like to set one up and see what kind of interest in locations we get.

right now i like the last time we met up at the park with the ocean in the back and then cruised down pch . i think we should do something similar and have a spot in huntington / newport where we can all park and have a bbq.

or we may do something out towards the malibu/calibases areas and cruise down pch through there.

ill set this up as a poll but rob or anyone that made the last meet can you please post some pics .

if your interested in attending please vote on poll and post if you can make it and what ideas you may have

i dont have an exact date in mind yes just some months to choose from but most likely it will be on a saturday .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u know brad. that 2nd verse describes my truck pretty good. the part you dropped on the vid you made for me , nice touch on your part for sure.

im going to let this poll run until the end of the month before i post a date but as of now it looks like late march in pedro to hb is going to be the meet.

maybe we can do some sort of pot luck or something. bring meat(chicken , asada etc) and all the goodies.

does anyone know how the beach/bbq work in newport /h.b. in the winter? hopefully we will still be able to use them .

i voted for starting at Pedro and cruising from there, we just got figure out where we're gonna end up and the bbq or watever... last time we went to HB a lot of the guys left cuz they couldnt find parking or just didnt wanna stay there, i think if we find a coo place to bbq everyone will stick around... if we cant figure it out there a little park in San Pedro that has planty of parking and has a nice overview of the city and u can see the docks from there...

the month doesnt matter to me, i think i voted for febuary tho...

also we could probably meet at the beach spot head over to a gokart place in Carson then head back to that park and bbq, idk just another idea...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

since i'm near HB i'll try and figure out the beach/bbq parking situation and also check out newport's situation but i'm usually pretty busy with school starting back up soon so if anyone else to could with this too would be great.