Awd Vs. 2Wd

Silverad0 SS

Can't we all just get along? This Forum is about having fun talking trucks, and shooting the shit. Im on hear to learn about my SS and other peoples SS's, and have a good time doing it. Im not here to read posts about how someone thinks they know more about something than someone else.

If your going to talk Shit, go find some ricers to do it with, This is not the Place !!!

Im assuming this post may be locked soon....I Got in before the lock

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Can't we all just get along? This Forum is about having fun talking trucks, and shooting the shit. Im on hear to learn about my SS and other peoples SS's, and have a good time doing it. Im not here to read posts about how someone thinks they know more about something than someone else.

If your going to talk Shit, go find some ricers to do it with, This is not the Place !!!

Im assuming this post may be locked soon....I Got in before the lock

exactly man!!! i asked everyones opinion on awd and 2wd and those guys wanted to be immature, these our forums for people to talk and ask questions not for smack talking!!! if you cant act right then get off.

exactly man!!! i asked everyones opinion on awd and 2wd and those guys wanted to be immature, these our forums for people to talk and ask questions not for smack talking!!! if you cant act right then get off.

Uhh No Offense man but My comment was directed twords you as well as others, but lets just get over this and return to normal.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

i know man but i didnt start this lol

Yeah I know, but be mature and finish it.

Just be careful buddy, you have to watch what you say, and think about who you might offend before you say it.

Like McMahn said: you need to limit your comments to questions and friendly chats. There are alot of verry knowledgeable people here that will answer any question you may have, I have had some stupid questions but everyone has been great and helped me out a lot. We all like to have fun and joke with eachother on this site, but sometimes it goes too far and you have to know when to stop.

If someone starts talking smack to you just ingnore it, and make sure if you make a comment back that what you say is correct, and have proof to back up your claim.

You can take my words any way you want it

Yeah I know, but be mature and finish it.

Just be careful buddy, you have to watch what you say, and think about who you might offend before you say it.

Like McMahn said: you need to limit your comments to questions and friendly chats. There are alot of verry knowledgeable people here that will answer any question you may have, I have had some stupid questions but everyone has been great and helped me out a lot. We all like to have fun and joke with eachother on this site, but sometimes it goes too far and you have to know when to stop.

If someone starts talking smack to you just ingnore it, and make sure if you make a comment back that what you say is correct, and have proof to back up your claim.

You can take my words any way you want it

sure thing bro i was just saying my opinion and that guy blew up, but thanks for the support and helping me

• 1 month later...

All the AWD SSS I've driven or rode in doesn't have T/C. I must admit AWD is handy some time though like in WA where it rains all the time but as you know turn of T/C and let the fun begin. Even on dry concrete at 35mph with T/C off my SSS will break loose and lay 2 long black marks I F'n love it

I know its an old thread but whas all done to your ss?

• 11 months later...