Awd Vs. 2Wd

Silverad0 SS

he can stfu, why would he just randomly talk shit?? i hate kids lmao

oh and btw kid i dont hate the 4.8 motor. i dislike them. id rather the 4.3 then the 4.8. at the tracks the 4.3 smoke 4.8's because they rev fatster and higher. i know too many people that have problems with them. so watch what you say or gtfo.

Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

he can stfu, why would he just randomly talk shit?? i hate kids lmao

oh and btw kid i dont hate the 4.8 motor. i dislike them. id rather the 4.3 then the 4.8. at the tracks the 4.3 smoke 4.8's because they rev fatster and higher. i know too many people that have problems with them. so watch what you say or gtfo.

So if you hate kids then you in theory you hate yourself, you cant even buy beer. 4.3 better than a 4.8 ok that makes since WTF. Only in a SY/TY.

So if you hate kids then you in theory you hate yourself, you cant even buy beer. 4.3 better than a 4.8 ok that makes since WTF. Only in a SY/TY.

son... the 4.3 puts out 300 hp the 4.8 puts out 315(correct me if im wrong) the 4.3 is way lighter than the 4.8. it revs higher and faster but its gonna have less torque. you got alot to learn man.

son... the 4.3 puts out 300 hp the 4.8 puts out 315(correct me if im wrong) the 4.3 is way lighter than the 4.8. it revs higher and faster but its gonna have less torque. you got alot to learn man.

O my god. Just how big of a tool are you. Ive built/helped build more engines and worked on more shit since i was 10 year old than you ever could in your life time so dont tell me i've got a lot to learn. Any more replies send them in a pm so this thread dosent get locked.

Look guy I'm not much for starting stuff but 99% of your post you are talking smack. As far as calling someone a kid that's just immature by doing that you have really proven your age. This forum is for car/truck enthusiast and really don't want to hear your opinion about everything. Best thing you could do is limit your post to questions and friendly chats cause I can't speak for the rest of everyone else but I'm tired of hearing you cry because you get proved wrong because of what you post. If you learn to listen and stop being stubborn you might learn something. Have you ever seen a AWD vette, camaro or any pro drag racing teams running AWD no they are all RWD. Enough is enough let it go you got the proof that you asked for. So now that your questions have been answers suck it up not every body thinks like you some like AWD others like RWD just like some ppl like ford others like chevy it's all personal prefrence.

As far as telling another member they have a lot to learn is childish. If I recall a certain someone posted a question about what a stroker was. All you got was positive feed back and you question was answered with no BS. Stop and think and look at what you say cause it may offend someone and so far your track record here isn't good. Grow up get manners make friend get knowlege and in the end you will be smarter than you were when you joined.

Have a nice day!

Justin

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

Look guy I'm not much for starting stuff but 99% of your post you are talking smack. As far as calling someone a kid that's just immature by doing that you have really proven your age. This forum is for car/truck enthusiast and really don't want to hear your opinion about everything. Best thing you could do is limit your post to questions and friendly chats cause I can't speak for the rest of everyone else but I'm tired of hearing you cry because you get proved wrong because of what you post. If you learn to listen and stop being stubborn you might learn something. Have you ever seen a AWD vette, camaro or any pro drag racing teams running AWD no they are all RWD. Enough is enough let it go you got the proof that you asked for. So now that your questions have been answers suck it up not every body thinks like you some like AWD others like RWD just like some ppl like ford others like chevy it's all personal prefrence.

As far as telling another member they have a lot to learn is childish. If I recall a certain someone posted a question about what a stroker was. All you got was positive feed back and you question was answered with no BS. Stop and think and look at what you say cause it may offend someone and so far your track record here isn't good. Grow up get manners make friend get knowlege and in the end you will be smarter than you were when you joined.

Have a nice day!

Justin

:withstupid: I agree

Have a nice day!

Justin

couldnt have said it better myself!!!! thanks for the support =) good day to ya too man

:pepsicheer: