Awd Vs. 2Wd

Silverad0 SS

yeahh i know its awd no brainer lol there faster

Yea ok

Will say this I will take my 2wd any day over a AWD and out of all of my SSS friends I have made only one has beat me in the 1/4 from a roll only on take off the get me. I get better MPG also so have fun gloating about how AWD is so called fast but I would see ya in my rear view chunkin the dueces :)

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

Yea ok

Will say this I will take my 2wd any day over a AWD and out of all of my SSS friends I have made only one has beat me in the 1/4 from a roll only on take off the get me. I get better MPG also so have fun gloating about how AWD is so called fast but I would see ya in my rear view chunkin the dueces :)

:pop::smash:

Yea ok

Yeah just like my video shows the awd is quicker in the 60' and 1/8 mile because of the gears and the awd but the 2wd will reel in an awd.

Now personally I would never own a 2wd because I need awd or 4wd where I live. Now if I lived in an area where I don't need a 4x4 I might have a 2wd truck

RWD is not slower than AWD. the only reason the RWD is slower is due to the traction issues. put a pair of DRs on a stock RWD SS and your golden.

what options do we have for DR's ?

just curious -

Even in the snow I'm still LOVIN the RWD - turn off traction control and have FUN

can you turn off traction control on the AWD ?

what options do we have for DR's ?

just curious -

Even in the snow I'm still LOVIN the RWD - turn off traction control and have FUN

can you turn off traction control on the AWD ?

All the AWD SSS I've driven or rode in doesn't have T/C. I must admit AWD is handy some time though like in WA where it rains all the time but as you know turn of T/C and let the fun begin. Even on dry concrete at 35mph with T/C off my SSS will break loose and lay 2 long black marks I F'n love it