Garage Picture Thread

ChevyMan23

That's the coolest garage I've ever seen. I just moved into an apt. so all my tools and equipment are in a separate workshop 12'x12' room with free power I get free since my parents manage the bldg. My truck is parked in single car wide garage. Irritating part is every time I wanna work on it I have to lug all my heavy stuff through 3 locked doors and stairs. At least I can do any work I want whenever I want. There's no restrictions. I'll post some pics when I get home.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Here's mine. Yep your looking at it in the left hand picture. No walls,roof etc and it sucks. Hopefully I will be able to build a new garage this summer. That was my plan back in June, buttttttttttttttttttttttttt wife says you might want to hold off on the garage. Why? She says we are going to need some extra living space. Space for what. I'm pregnant. So this project is done now hopefully I will be able to do the garage so I will have somewhere to play.

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)