$880.21

can i ask what you hit?

A little old man backed into it in a parking lot cry.gif The nice thing was he went into the store to find the owner (me) and gave me his insurance info.

The cladding needs to come off to check for damage.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

A little old man backed into it in a parking lot cry.gif The nice thing was he went into the store to find the owner (me) and gave me his insurance info.

He did the right thing. Now is the time to get any other body/painting mods out of the way! Sux though.

wow Jeff sry brother that sucks. I know when that lady hit me it drove me crazy and I took it to the body shop the next day and paid out of pocket and waited for her insurance re-embursed me

He did the right thing. Now is the time to get any other body/painting mods out of the way! Sux though.

I thanked him for coming to find me. Lucky for me it's the only mark on the entire truck.

i had the exact samething happen on the drivers side from the mirror to the gas door, and it all buffed outso buff the hell out of it and see before you pay to have it done.

Once it warms up enough to wash it i'll see how bad/deep the scrapes are. I do want them to remove the cladding to check got any more damage.

wow Jeff sry brother that sucks. I know when that lady hit me it drove me crazy and I took it to the body shop the next day and paid out of pocket and waited for her insurance re-embursed me

The body shop can't get to it until the week of 1/17, so I have to wait anyways. It's just sitting in the driveway anyways.

dang i am impaitent as hell. i couldnt sleep cause i knew it had been hit i was tore up Lara mad fun of me for ever she said i was acting like my kid had broken a leg or something.

dang i am impaitent as hell. i couldnt sleep cause i knew it had been hit i was tore up Lara mad fun of me for ever she said i was acting like my kid had broken a leg or something.

I hear that! When my truck was in the shop recently to get some paint work done, it was like I had a kid in the hospital. :)