Taking Your Requests--what do you want to know?

Mervz

• Admin

Hi Guys,

Tomorrow i'm picking up a 2003 Silverado LT with Quadrasteer for a review on GM-Trucks.com .

I figured, although most of you would are going to / or would rather hear about the SS, i would give you the same chance as the people over at GM-Trucks.com. I love being able to take requests for more information, or specific pictures. Thats what i do to make GM-TC stand apart from every other automotive website!

So, anything in specific you guys want to hear about, or see more pictures of? B)

Since this is probably a item that is in common between the SS and 1500 LT, perhaps you can answer this. Is the antenna show just above the windshield on the driver side for the On-Star system or for XM radio or both? I am curious, if I order XM will it need another wart on the roof.

Thanks

-Dave

• Admin
Since this is probably a item that is in common between the SS and 1500 LT, perhaps you can answer this. Is the antenna show just above the windshield on the driver side for the On-Star system or for XM radio or both? I am curious, if I order XM will it need another wart on the roof.

Thanks

-Dave

It is for the XM radio, but i will double check

Thanks, I seem to recall seeing on another board, that someone ordered XM and it came with a rounded wart like antenna that was on the passenger side, mid way back, on the edge. But it was on a truck that didn't have On-Star or the little anntenna shown on the SS pics (if I am remembering it right).

-Dave

• Admin
Hmm... so it I see that right, it looks like there is an extra wart on the passenger side for the XM antenna.

-Dave

yea, there is two black antenne on the top, one for XM, one for OnStar. It actually doesn't look that bad in person, and i hardly notice them.

Archived