Who Would Put A Set Of Forged "Ss" Style Wheels If They Were M

kcsilveradoss

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weight matters, they would have to be comparable to a set of Centerlines (25-lbs for a 20", 40-ish lbs for a 22"). Rim width is a biggie, 9 to 10 inches wide? Possibly staggered fitment? Make sure the design of the center-section can accomodate aftermarket brake calipers. I would prefer to have hidden lugs, if a functional cap was created like the wanna-be stock cap but actually secured to the rim with cap screws (like pictured in the stock sticker overlay) that would be badass. Have the hub area engraveable, so the owner could engrave a bowtie (stock look) or whatever on their hub cap... Have a really deep bead lip. Chrome finish would have to be a must for me, but whatever finish is employed make sure that it is QUALITY and not flaking off like the MHT Foose wheels.

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid:

we couldn't come together on a meeting time, (I had to run out of town yesterday), but we have rescheduled for next wednesday. I'm stoked to see how this goes

I would be intertested in these wheels to. Can't wait to hear how the meeting goes.

ive had several conversations with the wheel man, he showed me a wheel he put on a 2010 camaro. He wants to do a similar wheel in a 6 spoke for mine. I'll try to get some pics up here in a few-looks sick.

IMHO, even spoke wheels look funny unless its a 10 or 12 spoke wheel. How about an odd number of spokes, like 5 or 7. Can this be one of the things that is customizeable??? And lastly is there a pic of said camaro wheel.

• 1 month later...