Who Would Put A Set Of Forged "Ss" Style Wheels If They Were M

kcsilveradoss

Without divulging much information, who would be interested in purchasing a wheel that was tailored toward our trucks, that retained factory appearance, but was forged and lightweight? These would be made by a very reputable wheel manufacturer.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about switching to some lighter wheels and this would be awesome if it happens. what kinda of price range we looking at? similar to other aftermarket forged wheels? what kinda of sneaky stuff are you up to now shaun?

I'd absolutely be down for something that retained the OEM-ish style, especially with a bit of width added, and say, a lip option... ;) Some of us would like to specify offset of the barrel, but don't want to be ghetto-fab while doing so. :D I say go for it, and let me know where to send the $$$.

Weight matters, they would have to be comparable to a set of Centerlines (25-lbs for a 20", 40-ish lbs for a 22"). Rim width is a biggie, 9 to 10 inches wide? Possibly staggered fitment? Make sure the design of the center-section can accomodate aftermarket brake calipers. I would prefer to have hidden lugs, if a functional cap was created like the wanna-be stock cap but actually secured to the rim with cap screws (like pictured in the stock sticker overlay) that would be badass. Have the hub area engraveable, so the owner could engrave a bowtie (stock look) or whatever on their hub cap... Have a really deep bead lip. Chrome finish would have to be a must for me, but whatever finish is employed make sure that it is QUALITY and not flaking off like the MHT Foose wheels.

Mr. P. :)