Heads And Intake Question

New stainless ORY so i can go catless again and the TSP stage 2.5 L92s will be on their way tomorrow! Getting a walbro 255, LS2 timing set and PRs this week as well. Still trying to get a hold of Zippy, Pat G and Texas Speed for help on the cam specs!

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

well stuff is starting to roll in! got the heads in today. I was a bit worried when i saw the box...it was in poor shape to put it nicely. but the heads seem to have made the trip alright. heres some pics!

e4a90433.jpg

2777116a.jpg

9a86da37.jpg

26adb1ba.jpg

And as a bonus, got these as a Christmas present from my girlfriend. They almost look tan but its just the light and shitty iphone camera, theyre light grey. I think she did good thumb.gif

d1489e7e.jpg

7b474faf.jpg

New ls2 hd timing set from yank arrived last week as well. Anyone looking for one of these should contact yank, great price and super ease to deal with! The heads are currently getting a 5 angle valve job and getting cleaned up and checked out. Should be ordering a cam this week or next.

ffd27135.jpg