Check This Out!

stg313

I half disagree - I don't think it's total crap. This truck is a diamond in the rough. There's a ton of work in this truck. I agree on the sound system, for a 'total overkill showpiece' yeah I've seen better. I don't like the 'switches everywhere' look. But it's not all bad. That's a whole lotta a truck for a GREAT price, and a smart value IMO. Take the truck, sell the backseat sound system out of it, finish the rear rollpan by plumbing dual exhaust through it, re-install a factory back seat and you've got a great truck with under 10K-miles. The only unknowns are who did the tune, and what transmission & rear-end work was done? I would probably make a serious offer on it, knowing I would be 'finishing' the truck later!

Mr. P. :)

This is the truck I was talking about in another thread. Ugly on the outside, but a nice set up for performance. Nitrous and a Maggie! But it needs both to be able to move due to the added weight of the stereo. And like Mr.P said the unknowns are the trans , tune and rear end.

It's supposed to be a show truck tho.

I'll have the agree with Mr.p it does have some potential but, I just noticed the ad says it's a 2004, and if you look under the firewall carefully the entire inside of the engine bay is still Arrival Blue...nonod.gif Unless they switched transmissions and such I would say it may still be AWD being an 04???