2Bfast'S Build

2bfast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got the paint stage done. Pretty much sucked due to all the tapeing, wrapping, and making sure everything in the garage wouldnt get coated in clear coat lol All in all I think it turned out pretty good. I thought my little compressor would of kept up a alittle better than it did but it didnt. Jason had some trouble when laying down the clear due to low air pressure. But like I said, at the end of the day he did a pretty good job and it turned out really good. Now its time to started the reassemby process....FML

DSC02917.jpg

Dont mind the spray bomb can of clear, that was for a tiny plastic piece I was experimenting with lol

We didnt get crazy with "quality" of the products as its just for the fenders and firewall that everything is going to cover up any way. But it is better than the flat damn near not even painted panels it had.

DSC02922.jpg

DSC02921.jpg

DSC02923.jpg

DSC02924.jpg

After 3 coats of base and 2 clear

DSC02926.jpg

DSC02927.jpg

DSC02928.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02933.jpg

Have a couple small details to finish up then its on to re-install. Also some re-routing of some wiring :ph34r:

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Kinda half ass didn't even pull the motor .. just kiddin looks killer bri... as always!!

If you're truck ran HALF as good as your mouth we would have a new sss.com 1/4 mile record holder....lol :yellow_loser:

Thanks Jon boy

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Lmao that was awesome..

To respond to not pulling the motor, it was actually planned to paint everything during the 370 swap next year. BUT, I had a lot of stuff of the fenders and everything now so I figured whats a few more other things and ill paint it now. Im happy with it

I guess some think a blower means thats the only reason the LSA is what the LSA is.... Bob go back to spec'in cams...LMFAO.

Brian looks like shit.... start over :jester:

oh ur funny dan!!! that lsa is what most ppl ive seen use for F/I or a BLOWER CAM!!! i do have a tiny bit of knowledge in my brain somewhere