2Bfast'S Build

2bfast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Started the trans swap tonight. Got off work late so I didnt get started as soon as I would of like too.

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

Dont mind the bare 6 liter block over yonder. Thats Stage V ninja.gif

DSC02828.jpg

More pics tommorow featuring a special guest cheers.gif

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Got the tranny in last night with the helping hand of Tyler (sweetSS24) and a few local boys. After road test its lookin like im gonna have to do a little tuning to get it where I want. No big deal though, engages all gears and downshifts fine.

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

Jason showing some love before gettin the new tranny on the trans jack.

DSC02836.jpg

Right before stabbing the tranny back in.

DSC02838.jpg

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

DSC02832.jpg

More to come..........takealook.gif

squintnoeswerdrun.gif lovin both

....have you got any data logged yet for a new tune?

I took a few logs sunday night but it really didnt tell me much. I ordered a pressure gauge yesterday to monitor actual pressure compared to commanded pressure. I expect that late this week so ill do some playin around with it this weekend then go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the trans fixed today. After talking a few individuals we decided with the way its acting its most likely line pressure issues. So I bought a pressure gauge, hooked it up and did some testing

Heres a pic of the manual gauge hooked up, in drive, and stationary. Found after doing a min/max test in drive and reverse my pressures were definatly low. Reverse should be about 330 psi and I was only producing 280ish. DSC02846.jpg So today I finally got around to pulling the pan, turned the adjusting screw on the EPC about a 1/4 turn then reassembled and road tested. SO MUCH BETTER!. 1-2 slams and the rest are very firm. Downshifts are firm and to the point. Most of all pressures are in spec and where they are supposed to be. The only thing I need to do is clear the adaptive shift in the tune from the last trans and give the truck some road time.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...