2bfast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys,

GREAT looking build.. hopefully i can make the nationals and check this out.... and you've given me some great ideas. .mwuahahahahahaha..

wow nice job guess. looks like you guys busted some butt. sound great. so is their any guess on how much power the fuel/system pump can support?

@ 72psi the Bosch 044 flows 200LPH or 325.99 LB/HR

@ 72psi the aeromotive 11106 flows 300LB/HR or 184.06 LPH (this pump is advertised to support 900BHP N/A or 700BHP FI)

The Bosch flows about 10% more than the 11106

I cannot compare the Aeromotive stealth 340 because they give no 12V flow numbers. only 13.5V

• 2 weeks later...

What did you use to press in the trunnion kit?

It is honestly really simple. The intructions are very clear and like anything else, if you are paying attention to what you are doin its nothin

Well unless you have used a bushing knockers I wouldn't try it without a press.

I did it with a hammer and bushing knockers.

It is honestly really simple. The intructions are very clear and like anything else, if you are paying attention to what you are doin its nothin

I witnessed this being done and it's simple, If your mechanically incline at all you can do this for sure!:pepsicheer:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, its time to bring this build thread to a close. As of this morning thanks to Craig (DEISS) and his brother the truck is loaded up on the trailer and officially Kansas City bound.

Here are a few pics that were shot yesterday during cleanup....

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

Pics of the Sprayed99 taillights.

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

This morning before Craig arrived w/ the trailer

IMG_1131.jpg

DSC03172.jpg

DSC03169.jpg

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03165.jpg

DSC03166.jpg

Craig w/ the truck and trailer

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

BIG thanks to Dan (sprayed99) and your efforts on my truck during this build. Everything from the fuel system, intercooler piping, to all the painted items including the killer tailights....it exceded my expectations and more. Not only your talent to speak of but being a friend and answering all my questions and steering me in the right direction with em all. The truck definatly wouldnt of came together like it did if it wasnt for you Thanks man.

Craig (DEISS), thanks for taking time out of your weekend to drive 6 hours round trip to come and trailer my truck to KC for the National event. That shows not only your love for this hobby, but your willingness to help others. To everyone that will be at the national event, you will enjoy Craigs 1 of 1 03 Dale Earnhardt SS. Its a sweet piece

Mike (ZIPPY), thanks for working with me on the tune in such a short noticed and time frame. From working with a speed density, no information injectors, custom grind cam, custom fuel system, blower, and so many other variables you have the truck running outstanding and shows your talent for tuning. Look forward to working with you more.

John (Hottelsss).....thanks for being a Nancy through all this. LOL :cheers:

See ya'll at Nationals 2011!!!!

:seeya:

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

looks good brian! last time i loaded mine in an enclosed trailer I quickly realized it wasn't going to be easy getting out of the truck!! how much street time did she get before you loaded her up?

looks good brian! last time i loaded mine in an enclosed trailer I quickly realized it wasn't going to be easy getting out of the truck!! how much street time did she get before you loaded her up?

A solid two weeks. Really had minor issues during those two weeks too. Truck had an idle issue when in reverse or coming to a stop from driving. Zippy quickly got that handled. Figured out a slight fuel issue but thats handled as well. As I said above, with working what he had to work with and the time frame to do it he did a hell of a job.

I still have to set my window switch for my nitrous and fill the stand alone tank with 110 fuel but I can do all that thursday/friday before race day. I need to run a couple more logs before I take her down the 1320.

Don't be that guy! Your welcome for the initative to get it done before the meet and the countless hours and texts of harassment!

Brian you have truly done an awesome job, it looks excellent!

Well done brian looks like a museum peice! !

:squintnoeswerdrun: X2 ........ awesome truck my friend. Your attention to detail on this project is second to none. Can't wait to see it in person. Be sure to bring plenty of rags and cleaning supplies to the nationals.....there is going to be alot of puddles of drool all over that truck