2Bfast'S Build

2bfast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright fellers....FINALLY got the software working and got the tune from Zip flashed in. Popped right off, idled perfect, cam chopping, give it throttle and the recovery is there. Id say that purdy good for a cammed, blown, 2 bar, speed density email tune to me. Thumbs Zip and look forward to working on getting this thing dialed in. click link below for the vid

BTW......specs for the cam came from Dan :takealook:

I will say that they phograph well, but in person they are less than desired. Oh well that is what I get for not having a Tig to use, Welding aluminum with a Mig sucks it is very very touchy. But after it is finished out it will look very very good. Brian did a great job on the Tial flange and the IAT bung. He smoothed them out so after polishing they will look like one contiuous tube. Sorry I had to hide the nitrous wiring. You did a hell of a job on the circuitry.

Thanks! It took aaaaaaaa lot longer than I thought. I would say to Brian that Oh it shouldn't take that long. :wtf: Sh$t a couple weekends later it still wasn't done. Then G2G was right around the corner and we pulled a couple late nights. There's a lot of little things I would do different looking back.... but you'll have that with any project. I still have the schematic drawn on my dry erase board in the garage. HAHA

Alright fellers....FINALLY got the software working and got the tune from Zip flashed in. Popped right off, idled perfect, cam chopping, give it throttle and the recovery is there. Id say that purdy good for a cammed, blown, 2 bar, speed density email tune to me. Thumbs Zip and look forward to working on getting this thing dialed in. click link below for the vid

BTW......specs for the cam came from Dan :takealook:

:omg: Holy Sh$t BatMan!!!!! I think there was a little hint of blower in that video!! :eek:

This is one evil machine. I cant wait to see a video (photobucket wont work for me). That pic of you purging and giving the friendly finger is priceless!!! You put the "built not bought" phrase literally. Great job sir :pepsicheer: .

I have to ask, how do you like the pedals? I always wear Timberland or Caterpillar boots year round. I am interested in those exact pedals, the stock ones dont grip on my Timberland Nascar Pit Boss Crew boots well at all. I need some more grip, just wondering if they helped.

-Andrew

Thanks Andrew. As iv said its turned out more than I expected and im still not done with it yet.

As for the pedals, I dont drive my truck enough to notice if they "grip" more than others. I bought them for pure cosmetic so I cant directly answer your question.

Then G2G was right around the corner and we pulled a couple late nights. There's a lot of little things I would do different looking back.... but you'll have that with any project.

You did a hell of a job and I enjoyed helping you ram rod putting it all together. As you said, with our busy schedules and all we had to do you got it done AND with class. Thumbs up bro

Wished you could of been in the mix putting all this together but life happens :cheers:

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Wow you guys busted some ass getting all that done. Looks ( . Y . ) and sounds ( . Y . ).

I can't wait for more info on the fuel system. I am almost ready to get mine rollin.

I am very impressed with the detailing of the motor. :pepsicheer:

Wow you guys busted some ass getting all that done. Looks ( . Y . ) and sounds ( . Y . ).

I can't wait for more info on the fuel system. I am almost ready to get mine rollin.

I am very impressed with the detailing of the motor. :pepsicheer:

I wont be posting much more detail about the fuel system but if you need a parts list or more of an idea of what all was done PM me.