Want To Buy An Awd Ss!

Smoak352

Hi guys,

Just told my truck today so now I am officially in the market for a Silverado SS. I want the AWD so I am looking for a 2003-2004 in either black or blue. I need the mileage to be under 75,000 miles. The closer to FL the better but would be willing to travel! Let me know if there is anything!

awd came in all model years. . am i right?

I think that Chevy only offered the AWD for 2003 & 2004 models, 2005 & 2006 where rear-wheel drive. I might be wrong for the 2005 model, I think you still had the chance for that option that year but I'm not 100% sure. Hope that helps and good luck on getting one soon! I cant say I'll ever get rid of mine, I'm getting buried in my 04 SSS...lol

I think that Chevy only offered the AWD for 2003 & 2004 models, 2005 & 2006 where rear-wheel drive. I might be wrong for the 2005 model, I think you still had the chance for that option that year but I'm not 100% sure. Hope that helps and good luck on getting one soon! I cant say I'll ever get rid of mine, I'm getting buried in my 04 SSS...lol

AWD was an option I believe in 2005 so half are 2wd and the other half are AWD at least that's what I've read.

I have a '03 Black SS. Just about to turn 37,000 miles on it. It has a 414ci motor, ARH 1 7/8" Headers, FLT Built trans, True Dual 3" Exhaust, Lowered 2" front and 3" rear. It put down 496hp on a Mustang Dyno. No mechanical problems with the truck. Interior is clean. No major blemishes on the paint except for some rock chips on the front.

Looking to get $18,500 for it. I'm in Michigan, but I can arrange to have the truck shipped to your door.

• 1 month later...

I have a '03 Black SS. Just about to turn 37,000 miles on it. It has a 414ci motor, ARH 1 7/8" Headers, FLT Built trans, True Dual 3" Exhaust, Lowered 2" front and 3" rear. It put down 496hp on a Mustang Dyno. No mechanical problems with the truck. Interior is clean. No major blemishes on the paint except for some rock chips on the front.

Looking to get $18,500 for it. I'm in Michigan, but I can arrange to have the truck shipped to your door.

Thats really a great deal!

Thats really a great deal!

I'll agree