Hello Everyone

Just be patient and you will find your truck I was looking for about 2 years and a month ago I finaly found a clean stock 2003 SSS with 64k for 10,000 i had seen alot but none were competly stocked I looked around in California Nevada and Arizona and finaly I found it

Yea, I'll get one eventually, but first I need to get a good paying job. I am aiming to get the 2006 Chevy Silverado SS Intimidator Edition, so I'm going to try to save up for that one and hope that someday I will find one that I get buy.

Yea, I'll get one eventually, but first I need to get a good paying job. I am aiming to get the 2006 Chevy Silverado SS Intimidator Edition, so I'm going to try to save up for that one and hope that someday I will find one that I get buy.

Yea I'm looking for one of those myself i have the 2003 but I would like to have the intimidator as well

Yea I'm looking for one of those myself i have the 2003 but I would like to have the intimidator as well

Yea for sure. At least you got a Silverado SS. I don't have one at all. I am not even close to having/owning or getting one right now because finances are not good right now. But hopefully someday I pray that I will get the opportunity to buy the Silverado SS Intimidator Edition.

welcome to the site! Good luck finding a job and saving up for the truck.

Yea I'm still trying. I found some places/factories to apply at and maybe...hopefully I can get a phone call from one of them for a job offer. I am hurting really badly people inside(emotionally) and financially. That is why I posted my truck up for sale because I need money and also I just don't want it anymore. I lowered the price everyone, please go check it out and feel free to make an offer, I really have to get rid of this truck.