Hello Everyone

Hello all you Silverado SS lovers. I am a big fan of the Silverado SS myself. I have a dream truck already picked out. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Name's Cody by the way. Hello everyone, just looking to get to know some of you, i don't have any friends on here, so anyone to say hi would be appreciated

Yea I really hope so. The Silverado SS is my favorite truck. I want to get one so bad, but without a good job and money, I can't buy one. Anyway, the Silverado SS that I want to buy someday is the 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS Intimidator Edition. That is my favorite truck. I love that truck. Anyway, I appreciate the kindness of you all and I appreciate it to be welcomed to this site.

I don't have a Silverado SS yet. I want to get one, as I stated in my last reply to this thread I posted. Anyway, I will get one someday, right now money is an issue and jobs are scarce, so I have to wait till something good comes along for me.

I don't have a Silverado SS yet. I want to get one, as I stated in my last reply to this thread I posted. Anyway, I will get one someday, right now money is an issue and jobs are scarce, so I have to wait till something good comes along for me.

What kind of work are you looking for?

What kind of work are you looking for?

Right now I am trying to find anything that pays good. I just want to find work that will allow me to be able to afford to go out and get things like getting a loan to buy a new vehicle, such as a Intimidator SS Silverado truck. I want something right now. It will be better than nothing and I'm willing to travel, but depends on the living expense and how my finances will be. I don't know, but whatever works, let me know

Just be patient and you will find your truck I was looking for about 2 years and a month ago I finaly found a clean stock 2003 SSS with 64k for 10,000 i had seen alot but none were competly stocked I looked around in California Nevada and Arizona and finaly I found it