True Ss

dont feel bad i get the same thing brother.

LQ9 is a good indicator in the vin it will tell you what it is of course the cladding, grill, wheels, bumpers, interior ect.......

thing is if they are true chevy guys/gals they would knowor if they own silverados they are just dumb.

05-07 this color was availiable

dont feel bad i get the same thing brother.

LQ9 is a good indicator in the vin it will tell you what it is of course the cladding, grill, wheels, bumpers, interior ect.......

thing is if they are true chevy guys/gals they would knowor if they own silverados they are just dumb.

05-07 this color was availiable

Nice man!! I think I have only heard of 3 in this color here in colorado. It very limited huh?

Yeah, that is prolly the second most rarest color, though the arrival blue from 2003 - 2004, which the silver birch replaced, is the rarest. The easiest thing you can do to confirm yours in particular, is the fact you have an AWD one (05 was an option, 03 - 04 was AWD only, and 06 - 07 was RWD only), which the SS version of the

Silverado was the only version to have the AWD in the Chevy side of the family.

Yeah, that is prolly the second most rarest color, though the arrival blue from 2003 - 2004, which the silver birch replaced, is the rarest. The easiest thing you can do to confirm yours in particular, is the fact you have an AWD one (05 was an option, 03 - 04 was AWD only, and 06 - 07 was RWD only), which the SS version of the

Good!!

The 8th digit of your VIN # should be an "N", indicating the 6.0L LQ9 engine option. Also, look for the "1SS" production code on the label inside of your glove box door.....

Better!!

I would just say "Im not sure, go get another chevy 5.3" if they are so persistent and think they know everything. The 6.0 will have them questioning themselves once you beat the 5.3 (stock v stock)

Best!!!peelout.gif

Nice dude, yeah my younger bro almost fought this kid at his school becuase he was running his mouth saying that my SS was fake lol... Thanks for that info! Hey one more thing did chevy ever make single cab ss in the east coast? Off topic dam that new Camaro z28peelout.gif

For real I see blue often here.. i mean here you never see silver birtch thats why no one believes me.. But I know you know way more than me..

Nice dude, yeah my younger bro almost fought this kid at his school becuase he was running his mouth saying that my SS was fake lol... Thanks for that info! Hey one more thing did chevy ever make single cab ss in the east coast? Off topic dam that new Camaro z28peelout.gif

All Super Sport trucks were only built on the Extended Cab Short Box frame. However, a company called Fastlane produces a look alike SS that is the newer body style GMT-900 frame and on a Regular Cab Short Box with a 427 engine.

If I were you, I would just tell the kid "ya, your right" and smugly know your right. When he grows up and becomes a man he will look back and say "damn im stupid."