Ss Toy Model?

Jdawg

Hey everyone, so you all want to have toy die cast metal scale models and R/C ones made of the Silverado SS and the Silverado SS Intimidator? Well I think I might know how to get this done and where to turn and look to, but I will need everyones help.

You caught my interest, keep us informed. :ninja:

Alright, well if all of you are at all interested, I will need more people to make this happen though probably. I have to talk to the company still, but I know where to look and possibly get them to make a 1:18 scale size die cast metal Silverado SS and the Intimidator Edtion and RC trucks of the Silverado SSs as well. i just need some support and all to try to convice them that we all are interested in getting these made and that we'll buy them. So tell anyone you know on this site, if they want a 1:18 scale size die cast metal Silverado SS truck to collect or whatever, then let them know and tell them about this. I am not making any garantees that this will happen though, just to let you all know, so don't get your hopes up that this will happen. I just happen to be looking around for one of these myself and I thought of an idea. I e-mailed the company today to ask about having this done, so I'll wait to hear back from them and I'll keep you all informed.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

• 3 years later...