Ss Toy Model?

Jdawg

The blue one has light up neon green wheel that I thought were ricer, but it's still a SSS. And the black one came with the "Burn out" feature.

Those are both really neat models. Where did you find them? I have searched everywhere and I can't even seem to find those RC type of SS models.....

Those are both really neat models. Where did you find them? I have searched everywhere and I can't even seem to find those RC type of SS models.....

Walmart at Christmas time. All the kids wanted the stupid Hummers. I wanted the SSS.

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

cheers.gif

I have 3 of the SS r/c trucks. They are the Intimidator version. I still have one in the box the other 2 are being used for something else that I have been working onph34r.gif

I took the Jesse James one and put that on the ISS one..

Just look on ebay..

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

I have 3 matchbox SSS and my wife got me the lexani SSS for a xmas present..

The lexani SS model is one that I have been looking for but there doesn't seem to be any for sale. Any ideas where your wife found it?

With the way the economy is, it is highly unlikely. The more interest the better though and it seems like their is only 2 people interested.

They have been working on custom railroad cars for the past few years and people who were "interested" have dropped orders because of the recession (I am not getting political, just the exact situation).

I do know more model makers I will be in touch with.

With the way the economy is, it is highly unlikely. The more interest the better though and it seems like their is only 2 people interested.

They have been working on custom railroad cars for the past few years and people who were "interested" have dropped orders because of the recession (I am not getting political, just the exact situation).

I do know more model makers I will be in touch with.

how many people do you need??

The lexani SS model is one that I have been looking for but there doesn't seem to be any for sale. Any ideas where your wife found it?

Here ya go I found this for ya http://www.amazon.co...VI&linkCode=asn Maybe this can get ya closer to finding one..

Edited by BigBlack (see edit history)

how many people do you need??

I honestly cannot give a good answer to this, but how detailed the model means more money and more interest. We could have something built like the matchbox cars, once again I have to get a quote from the guy but I am guessing 50ish (parts are hard to come by if you only get a few). The train order was 150.

I personally would like to have an opening hood, little engine bay detail, and undercarriage detail like the exhaust, diffs, and tranny. I might just scratchbuild one myself because thinking about it is driving me nuts and I have too much time on my hands. I will keep this updated, itd be nice to have a realistic model out there. The SRT-10 and Lighting crew wont be able to say they have a custom model after their truck

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, so you all want to have toy die cast metal scale models and R/C ones made of the Silverado SS and the Silverado SS Intimidator? Well I think I might know how to get this done and where to turn and look to, but I will need everyones help.

I actually do have a Matchbox "Chevy Silverado SS" still in the orginal package, very rare to find.

me too, my coworker found it at a matchbox outlet and he grab it for me when he saw it. its Arrival blue tho :closedeyes:

I think the best one out there is still the Hallmark Christmas ornament.

There's currently 18 of them on ebay.

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

Sorry the photos aren't better. There are several more versions made by Matchbox.

yeah i have the one on the far left with the treasure box in the packaging...

-Rob