Original Vho-Vmax Owners.

Bad Bowtie

I bought my 2004 GMC SLT VHO years agao, sold her earlier THIS year. And miss her from time to time. This just got me to thinking... These rare trucks have been out for a few years now.

How many of you on here are the original owners of your 2004-2005 VHO or 2006-2007 "Classic" Vortec Max trucks?

:cool:

• 1 month later...

I bought my 2004 GMC SLT VHO years agao, sold her earlier THIS year. And miss her from time to time. This just got me to thinking... These rare trucks have been out for a few years now.

How many of you on here are the original owners of your 2004-2005 VHO or 2006-2007 "Classic" Vortec Max trucks?

:cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am the original owner of my custom ordered 2006 GMC Sierra Performance Edition. I ordered the cheapest, lowest optioned Vortec Max available. It is a 2WD Extended Cab SLE with the split bench cloth seat and only one option, the Sierra Performance Edition Package. Black paint with small chrome side trim, the all black plastic side mirrors, , chrome bumpers, and a set of what I think are the coolest looking stock 20" rims anyone's ever put out. It still looks bad-ass. The 13.99" front brake rotors and rear drum brakes still get me crazy looks at local parts stores ("Are you sure it's not a 1500HD?" haha). I ordered the truck around Thanksgiving 2005 and took delivery mid-December 2005. She has 132,000 miles on her and still as fast as ever. The only major problem has been the transmission rebuild that was needed at 115,000 miles. I recently started using it to tow my wife's new horse trailer without so much as a hiccup. This has just been an awesome truck.

post-12838-079625100 1310790316_thumb.jpg