2003 Awd Sss For Sale Or Trade

RacerJJ

Those that know me, know what I'm selling. My truck is a drag truck and is no longer streetable in its current format. I plan non-op'd it in 2007. The front diff and tranny are built and very reliable. The engine runs strong and is stock except for bolt-ons. Has light-weight wheels and tires on it so it doesn't have an SSS street "look." The truck is in great shape and runs strong. The interior is gutted except for the driver's seat and center console (carpet, headliner, door panels, and dash are all still intact as well). The tune could be changed and the truck could be very streetable again for very little work and money I think. Tranny has a PI 3200 stall, shift kit, and billet servos.

I am looking for 10k obo or trade for a 2000's Camaro SS or Z28.

This truck is a proven race winner and was a problem free street truck when I drove it every day. Engine has approximately 85k.

does it still have all the mods in your sig? so just missing passenger seat and rear seat? Post some pics of the interior if you have any. I guess u don't need a 1996 Silverado ECSB 4X4 do ya lol?

Yep, still has everything in the sig. I won't be able to get pics for a day or two but just imagine a 2003 SSS without the passenger seat and rear seat.

• 2 weeks later...