Z06 Brake Conversion

rudy91040

Just finished this mod upgrade. Used the stock spindles Up front and no adjustments to the rear and followed directions posted on this thread. It was easy and I made very few modifications of my own...only had to shim a little to center a few calipers. Almost seemed too easy, made me wonder what I screwed up. The brackets work slick as hell. If you can scrape the money together to do this, I highly recommend it. Thanks alot Rudy and all the guys that came in on this before you.

I'm working through some tuning issues with a TVS1900 install, then it's off to an alignment Monday and exhaust work wednesday. I'll post up my z06 upgrade results then. It'll be completely subjective, but it's better than nothing. I'll be at the Nationals in KC Memorial day w/e, as will others with the upgrade i'm sure, if anyone wants to check it out.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I talked to Baer and they said the part numbers for the rear don't show any information. Is there a way to get a valid part number for the rear rotors?

Just a quick update for anyone that has read this portion and are curious. I spoke with the sales manager at Baer and he verified all the part numbers are correct. The sales associate I spoke with at Baer obviously wasn't very efficient. Thanks for all the help (Rudy, Ray and Rick). RUDY has been the man through this. He firmly stand behind his product especially with people like me!! THANKS THANKS THANKS.

• 3 weeks later...