Z06 Brake Conversion

rudy91040

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Youngdro92 said:

Where did you get the brackets I want to do 6 piston Cts V break calipers all around I have a 2000 chevy Silverado.  If you have any info please msg 

I make the brackets. To my knowledge, nobody makes a bracket for the Brembo CTSV calipers. Send me an email at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so I am interested and have already contacted Rudy about a set. But I have a question about these Mcgaughys drop spindles... Has ANYONE attempted to mock these up? I read through the entire thread, and the few times drop spindles  are mentioned, the Beltechs need some timing. But no ones documented why not to or why you can't. The closest I found was because of a part of the spindle wasn't as machined as on the Beltechs.

If there is anyone out there that has tried and failed I would like to know how and why. I am lucky enough to have an extra set of spindles so I may attempt to see why Mcgaughys doesn't work. Either way I'm getting the brackets, I just want to see if ill need to go a different route to accomplish my 3/3 drop.

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone! 

Just wanted to show you guys this brake set up on my 02 Silverado with all the parts shown on this forum!

I also sanded off the corvette letter's and had some stickers made which were cleared over. 

https://youtu.be/MtjhXfpC4zs

Edited by Zaay96 (see edit history)