Z06 Brake Conversion

rudy91040

Yeah super simple. I swapped the one side in, in about 15 minutes. If I would've hooked up the line and installed the pads, I would be looking at another few plus a bleed. Pretty simple man. I would guess $2500 to $3000+ depending on where and what parts you get and if they are new or used.

• 4 weeks later...

I have already purchased the brackets from Rudy and I have the Z06 calipers just trying to source some rotors to complete the job the part number listed on the first post the Baer # 6910962 & 6920962 appear to just be rotor replacements for the two piece designed rotors and do not include the top hats. Not sure if any one else has had this issue. Also is everyone using a Russell braided line kit I have a 2003 SS and there's no listing you guys using the 2005 kit?

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a front set of rotors today straight from Baer in 1 piece design with those part numbers 6910962 Right 6920962 Left I looked everywhere trying to find a better price for them and they were $272.50 if you got them from Baer or someone else figured they might get them to me quicker going directly through Baer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...