Lebanon Valley Dragway - 5Th Annual - 2010

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which LVD Date is better for you?

• September 11-12
    • September 25-26
    • October 2-3
    • October 16-17 (Rain Date - Do Not Vote)

Yikes..... Sept 26th is anniversary, and the 3rd of October is the Wife's B-Day, you guys are killing me!

We'll have to see if I can sweet talk her, I would definately like to be there. Once you know a final date I will start planting bugs in her ear......

The dates don't really matter, just hope we can set one soon so I can attempt to get the time off from work, as none of those dates coincide with current days off. Let me know Shuan, would enjoy attending for the first time.

OK ... The Masses have spoken ...

October 2-3 2010 for the Main Date ...

October 16-17 2010 - Rain Date ...

I will plan a cruise as usual for Sunday ... No is my Buddies Motel OK, or do we want a pricey'er one???

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

OK ... The Masses have spoken ...

October 2-3 2010 for the Main Date ...

October 16-17 2010 - Rain Date ...

I will plan a cruise as usual for Sunday ... No is my Buddies Motel OK, or do we want a pricey'er one???

Any Hotel works, it's just a place to party and sleep. And stop editing my posts SHUANtakealook.gif

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Any Hotel works, it's just a place to party and sleep

:withstupid: The usual motel is fine!

Ok Then ... The Villager Motel it is ... I'll let Sammy know ... :thumbs:

... I hope there is a larger turnout this year ...

• 4 weeks later...

i dont get on the site very often. some of you have my cell, text me and keep me informed, as it sits, Jenny and I will be there with Whissle!! woohooo!! I am excited, but the question still remains, will they allow me to run the track in the truck with no door handles?? anyone?

i dont get on the site very often. some of you have my cell, text me and keep me informed, as it sits, Jenny and I will be there with Whissle!! woohooo!! I am excited, but the question still remains, will they allow me to run the track in the truck with no door handles?? anyone?

I think you can run but im not sure ....

EDit: http://www.dragway.com/2010%20handbook.pdf I did not see any thing on the Chris

Edited by RockHead (see edit history)

FAWK YEAH Chris! As far as tech'ing incrackup.gif The 1st year I went the guy didn't even know where the battery was........dupe.gif Will you and Jen be staying the night also?

I was wondering how big of a turn out you had last year at the event? It would be a far drive from michigan but I am willing to make the drive. If I do end up going would any one want to join me on the way over?

I was wondering how big of a turn out you had last year at the event? It would be a far drive from michigan but I am willing to make the drive. If I do end up going would any one want to join me on the way over?

Every year is different. Last year people backed out cause of rain but a New York guy showed up. No matter the weather its always fun!!!!