Lebanon Valley Dragway - 5Th Annual - 2010

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which LVD Date is better for you?

• September 11-12
    • September 25-26
    • October 2-3
    • October 16-17 (Rain Date - Do Not Vote)

Hey All ....

Ok ... It is approaching that time of year again, for the 5th Annual, Lebanon Valley - Day at the Drags!!!!! (Can't believe it's been 5 years already)

We are always liking mid Sept to mid Oct. ... So post up which dates work for you ... ???

September 18-19 I'm out of town for a wedding. So that is why that date isn't posted. October 9-10 is Columbs Day Weekend, a three day weekend. The Dragway and Motels are already heavily booked. That's why that date is not listed. I am keeping October 16-17 as a Rain Date. But seriously, the foliage will be spectacular about the Sept. 25-26 or Oct. 2-3 weekends.

So post up the dates you can go ... The Saturday date is for the Drag Racing ... the Sunday date is for the Tri-State Cruise ... We learned a valuable lesson last year. Even if it looks like rain, just drive your ass off to the LVD meet like Mark-Rockhead did. It turned out to be one gorgeous day ... :thumbs:

I know some members already are asking, but seriously, this only two months away and will be here sooner then later.

We will do everything in our power to get the Majority of SSS'ers to attend. We will also have to check to see which weekend would be a little less busy at the track, for us too. So keep that in mind, even if the most popular weekend is not picked/used.

*** A full fledge Thread will be started in the near future ***

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I will be in Florida from 9/18 to 9/26, so those dates are out for me. Other dates look OK.

If it can influence anything, I believe I have a source for Shiner Bock in NY that I would be able to bring along with me to the get together.

I missed last year, so I'd really like to be there this time. :thumbs:

If it can influence anything, I believe I have a source for Shiner Bock in NY that I would be able to bring along with me to the get together.

Bribing the Event Organizer with beer is NOT .. I mean HIGHLY Recommended ... :thumbs: ... LOL

how far is this from ohio akron or cleveland area

Far ... Looks like about 9 hours each way.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=lebanon%20valley%20dragway&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Google Maps address of - 1746 U.S. 20, Nassau, NY 12123

i really want to make it this year but i cant say yes or no yet because i start school again on the 6th. i will know more as it gets closer.

edit: ok ok more than likely i will just skip my saturday morning class and come lol

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

9/11-12 is no good for me BUT Oct.2-3 works for me

I would like to make it to this event this year...I hear nothing but good things about the gathering..

Tim you to go and stay for the Weekend

I might be able to to October. I would like to make it up there. The SS will not be attending though. I'll just be there for moral support.

GOLF CART!!!!!!!!!!