Vho & Vortec Max Nameplates!

• 3 weeks later...

They don't come stock on the SS trucks, I added one on my Vortec Max.

l_e627e050c84e48178c123df6502d2d48.jpg

So is this ebay listing wrong? It says that it came on the radiator supports of the Silverado SS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220618615962&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

So is this ebay listing wrong? It says that it came on the radiator supports of the Silverado SS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220618615962&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Yes. My mistake "Chevy2k5". Sorry, I guess I got carried away in posting that listing on Ebay.... :unsure:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Yes. My mistake "Chevy2k5". Sorry, I guess I got carried away in posting that listing on Ebay.... unsure.gif

Not a problem. I just thought that this badge might look good on my truck and I was wondering where on the SS it was located but I guess it's not.

Not a problem. I just thought that this badge might look good on my truck and I was wondering where on the SS it was located but I guess it's not.

I thought the one I had installed looked GREAT on the dash on my VHO (like the 2nd Ebay picture had shown). There are 2 different sizes of this billet badge that GM made- the one I had up for sale was the smaller of the two....

My 2009 GMC Sierra is bone stock & even if I did anything to her, I haven't found an interior place to even install this GM Performance Division badge.

:confused:

Do you have a pic of it on your truck?

Here is a bad pic of it on my father's 2004 GMC VHO dash (I have sold my truck). I tried 3 different pics with the flash on/off, this seems to be the best for now. Do you need more pics?

A few guys on this site have even mounted it on that small ledge- under the pass airbag switch. I don't now where people are mounting the larger GM Perf. Division logo? Maybe under the hood somewhere or on the exterior of the vehicle??

post-2084-127834465812_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Like he said, "YES". And they are getting scarce too. I just sold a set not too long ago.

Here is the GM PN# 15222752. They are sold as a set & with a mounting template too. If your local GM dealer can not get them, let me know. I might can find another set for you....

:thumbs:

• 10 months later...

Like he said, "YES". And they are getting scarce too. I just sold a set not too long ago.

Here is the GM PN# 15222752. They are sold as a set & with a mounting template too. If your local GM dealer can not get them, let me know. I might can find another set for you....

:thumbs:

I don't have a local GM dealer. I would like a set and at least one of the GM Performance Division badges. Actually, I need a couple of them.

I don't have a local GM dealer. I would like a set and at least one of the GM Performance Division badges. Actually, I need a couple of them.

I can still get my hands on some of the VHO door badges, but it will take me like a week. I also still have 1 of each "GM Performance" aluminum badge at the house somewhere. PM me if you want to work something out, maybe Paypal or something??

-Jon in TX.