Moderator Usabodygaurd Vs. Moderator Stitches040

Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship

• Celitcs - Stitches040
    • Lakers - USABodyguard

go down to some local bean town bar during the all star game or another big game night when the crowed is up and take plenty of pictures. Hell you can even post a sign explaining your situation so things dont get ugly on you for wearing a champs Jersey (lol). Good Sport Stitches...

wow for someone who wanted to make this bet in the first place you dont seem to motivated to follow through... WOW i expected more from a friend and fellow mod.... holy crap!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaa....

Post up or ban!!!! (Josh said he would ban you for a week) (not really. just sounds threatening lol)

3574837654_8d7a302219.jpg

D...you have to understand that any lakers merch has to be imported into mass. and may not get passed customs. shuan may have to smuggle the shirt into the state by hiding it in the tire, just in case another officer gets suspicious and performs a vehicle search.

D...you have to understand that any lakers merch has to be imported into mass. and may not get passed customs. shuan may have to smuggle the shirt into the state by hiding it in the tire, just in case another officer gets suspicious and performs a vehicle search.

ROFLMAO!!! True, but if you look at past posts, he has had the shirt for weeks now, ok maybe 10 days...

dbanana.gif

ROFLMAO!!! True, but if you look at past posts, he has had the shirt for weeks now, ok maybe 10 days...

dbanana.gif

just saw that :banghead:

just give him some time...the therapist has been making some major breakthroughs

wow for someone who wanted to make this bet in the first place you dont seem to motivated to follow through... WOW i expected more from a friend and fellow mod.... holy crap!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaa....

Post up or ban!!!! (Josh said he would ban you for a week) (not really. just sounds threatening lol)

3574837654_8d7a302219.jpg

LOL .. I know, I know ... I' ve been a bit busy. Busting drug dealers in NYC with DEA ... I'm at 80 hrs this week ... but I know I have to post up soon ... :thumbs: