Moderator Usabodygaurd Vs. Moderator Stitches040

Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship

• Celitcs - Stitches040
    • Lakers - USABodyguard

Hey Dave ... How about this one? Is this good enough ...

FF_490207ALT1_xl.jpg

lmao.... shaun where did you find that? i dont think i could find a plainer laker shirt if i tried .... lol.... you need a all yellow one with purple writing lol

Shuan your a good sport

Thank You ... I'm a man of my word, and a bets a bet ... :thumbs:

looks good but I say it should be in purple and gold. That way you can really feel like a winner :laugh: lol...

lmao.... shaun where did you find that? i dont think i could find a plainer laker shirt if i tried .... lol.... you need a all yellow one with purple writing lol

with a huge laker logo .

Ok ... How about this one ... ???

46-32586-F.jpg

Or this one ... ???

64-20079-F.jpg

It's tough finding a decent XXL ... :thumbs:

Here's others ... http://www.fansedge.com/LA-Lakers-T-Shirt-_2006254133_PG.html

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Shaun, I'm liking the first one. YOU CAN'T BEAT L.A. Now we just need USAbodygaurd to make the final cut. Your a good sport... Lets make it happen soon. Laker parade is tomorrow and you need to sport it soon before the hype wears down... :dbanana: :dbanana:

Ok after careful consideration... I choose the Kobe shirt in Purple... now you have to go somewhere public and wear the shirt... good thing youre a cop and armed at all times!!!

Purple and Kobe!!! FTW...

Cant wait for pics... sorry it took me a couple days to respond, been super busy ughdance.gif

Ok after careful consideration... I choose the Kobe shirt in Purple... now you have to go somewhere public and wear the shirt... good thing youre a cop and armed at all times!!!

Purple and Kobe!!! FTW...

Cant wait for pics... sorry it took me a couple days to respond, been super busy ughdance.gif

LOL ... Ok .. Purple Kobe it is ... I know you are thinking you can embarass me with a purple shirt. Heck No ... !!! I live in a college town, where the mascot is a Purple and Yellow Cow ... Purple Brings no shame to this guy ... :thumbs:

Williams College Ephs

cow1.jpg

Ok ... I have tried to order the Purple Kobe ... It is Backordered for size XXL .. ships on 07/02/2010, so how about a second choice?. (If you can wait, fine, if not pick a new shirt.) Shirt Link

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

wow, didnt think it would take so long... kinda a mute point now dont ya think?

i can see it now... "Hey shuan, why are you wearing a lakers shirt and taking pictures?" "oh, a few years ago, I lost a bet - figured I would finally get around to fulfilling my end of the deal..."

LOL WTF

takealook.gif

jerk.gif

dupe.gif

biggrinjester.gif

(patiently waiting) thumb.gif