Moderator Usabodygaurd Vs. Moderator Stitches040

Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship

• Celitcs - Stitches040
    • Lakers - USABodyguard

Great game 7. Congrats Laker's fan.

lmao...???? did you watch the game it looked like a high school basketball game horrible , but, the lakers did win cheers.gif sorry shaun and josh your life is spared ...biggrinjester.gif

Worst offensive basketball playoff game this year imo, so the overall series is tied 1-1 (2008 Celtics, 2010 Lakers), next year takes it all biggrinjester.gif.

Good series, congrats Lakers.

laker parade set for monday at 11 am see yall their :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

one question why are the laker fans destroying LA? celebrate dont vandalize. dont be retarded and get arrested. go lakers

one question why are the laker fans destroying LA? celebrate dont vandalize. dont be retarded and get arrested. go lakers

most of those idiots dont even know why they are celebrating.......pieces of sh!t like that ruin it for everybody Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

Ahh CRAP!!!! ... That's all I can say ...

Congratulations to the Lakers!!!

It was a good series, except for our horrible showing in game 6.

I will now order a Lakers shirt and post up pics in the near future ...

I truly hate crap like that. "We Win" ... so lets go break and destroy sh*t. I just don't get it ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Ahh CRAP!!!! ... That's all I can say ...

Congratulations to the Lakers!!!

It was a good series, except for our horrible showing in game 6.

I will now order a Lakers shirt and post up pics in the near future ...

I truly hate crap like that. "We Win" ... so lets go break and destroy sh*t. I just don't get it ...

I cant believe you did not already have it :yellow_loser: lol.

I still don't get why people go and destroy and act like idiots after winning myself. I guess there are somethings in life that will never be understood.