Moderator Usabodygaurd Vs. Moderator Stitches040

Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship

• Celitcs - Stitches040
    • Lakers - USABodyguard

bad calls ... basket ball didnt hit the rim on 24 sec clock violation , cost us the game right there.... all i got to say is the f-bombM16.gif

I here your argument, I believe it did. However 2-3 points did not decide the game. 1 more team Gangreen!

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Damn that game was a blow out... perkins is DONE for the season... wallace didnt have any points and now he is starting thursday... we have the momentum, we have home court advantage, all of the sports books and odds makers have the lakers winning thursday by 8+...

shuan, this is for you...

Click Here

dbanana.gif

Damn that game was a blow out... perkins is DONE for the season... wallace didnt have any points and now he is starting thursday... we have the momentum, we have home court advantage, all of the sports books and odds makers have the lakers winning thursday by 8+...

Yeah ... The Celtics Played like crap in Game 6 ... I also agree that they wanted it to go to 7 games, to help support their Sponsorship income.

Anyways ... I'll have a shirt picked out for you Godzilla ... as we all know, the LAKERS will win tonight!!!!

dbanana.gifdbanana.gif LAKERSdbanana.gifdbanana.gif

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

This game comes down to how Andrew Bynum plays. If he grabs 5+ rebounds and 10+ points Lakers win. I hope next year we get a rematch with healthy players on both sides.