Moderator Usabodygaurd Vs. Moderator Stitches040

Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2010 NBA Championship

• Celitcs - Stitches040
    • Lakers - USABodyguard

As we all know the 2010 NBA season has come down to the Boston Celtics and the LA Lakers. So who do you think will take it?

The SSS.com Moderator Wager ...

Dave and I have a friendly bet ... Dave is for the Lakers and I am for the Celtics ... Loser has to wear a T-Shirt/Jersey of the winning team out in public and have Numerous photos taken of them wearing it. The loser then must post up all the pics here on SSS.com.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

What size shirt do you wear shuan? just so i can pre-order you a tshirt now, have it sent, so that when the lakers win it, you can wear it that night...

where are my laker fans?!?

Lake show FTW

:squintnoeswerdrun: lakers babay They gone do it again

The Rondo Show (Celtics)

yeah yeah rondo!!! but remember we got the black momba!!! :devil: the best player in the nba right NOW.game 6 vs the suns was that kobe or jordan??LOL

LAKERS IN 7

LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What size shirt do you wear shuan? just so i can pre-order you a tshirt now, have it sent, so that when the lakers win it, you can wear it that night...

where are my laker fans?!?

Lake show FTW

LMFAO ...

Go Celtics ...

who isnt watching ??

i want the lakers to take it and if they play ball like they can they will win.

celtics look pretty good but c'mon the lake show, celtic and and san anton have looked pretty good for the past 5 years.