Car Hauler For Sale

RacerJJ

Hey all, I'm selling my 2008 AZTEK 16' dove tail car hauler. It's really a quality piece and it's sturdy and big enough to haul the SSS. Trust me, that's all I used it for. It has electric brakes and brand new tires. Asking $1200 obo.

Hey all, I'm selling my 2008 AZTEK 16' dove tail car hauler. It's really a quality piece and it's sturdy and big enough to haul the SSS. Trust me, that's all I used it for. It has electric brakes and brand new tires. Asking $1200 obo.

BUMP!!

got any pics ? im looking for something to haul the ss.

I can't get pics until next week Chase. This trailer will haul the SS with no problem. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out for you to see it in person.

get some pics for me john .

what are the axles rated at?

whats the width ? are there side rails ? whats the deck made of ?

No side rails, axles are rated at 3000 lbs each, the deck is painted diamond plate and I can't remember the exact width but it was more than wide enough for my SSS.

???????? the sss i got the extra cash let me know this sounds too good to be true

It is too good to be true. It's a great deal if you're looking for a stripped down race truck or and SSS for parts. She runs great and strong but I have gutted her and made her into a full-on race truck. Body is straight, never been wrecked, and the tranny, front diff, and engine are nice and strong. Front diff was recently completely rebuilt with stronger and better parts. PM me for my number and we can talk.

Chase, let me know about the trailer when you're ready.

• 3 weeks later...