Quad Turbo Dirty Max.

shawnss

Are you sure he is doing it right? Maybe he just didn't re-check it this whole time he has been fabricating, measuring, and mocking things up. I think the link you posted up is wrong too. Im gonna laugh the first time he hits the gas and it goes backwards. rolleyes.gifbiggrinjester.gif

yup, all that work just to find out he has it backwards. lol

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um theres a few little updates. its still being built for the most part. he ran into a big bump in the road 2 months back. he blew up his new Dmax DD up. so he had to drop 10k into a new built motor for it. GM wouldn't warranty it cause they flashed the ecu and they said the transmission had seen over 950 fts of torque. so hes been fabbing a ton of stuff to make more money to finish the truck. i will get updates soon. ill probably stop over there tomorrow and get some pics. sorry guys he has been building some other bad ass stuff for customers trying to get his fabbing Co going.

also he has been super busy with this truck. last summer he took over this truck as the full time driver for it. the owner of this truck let his old driver go and wanted my buddy to travel around they country and drive his drag truck for him. so this was something that he couldn't turn down. so this is taking a ton of his time durning the summer months. this truck has been 8.7s with him driving it. its the second fastest diesel in the world. its the fastest diesel in the world on fuel only. the fastest diesel truck in the world went 7.8s with boost + NO2. this truck is bad ass. i was in the dyno room with this thing ass they where tuning it and its freaking crazy.

heres a video of it.

http://youtu.be/4Fl5COFWbWo

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7336.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Are you sure he is doing it right? Maybe he just didn't re-check it this whole time he has been fabricating, measuring, and mocking things up. I think the link you posted up is wrong too. Im gonna laugh the first time he hits the gas and it goes backwards. :rolleyes::jester:

lol, that's great, and that's a very nice truck!!

• 1 month later...