Trucool 40K Install- No Cutting Lines

VenomHP

Hey guys, a few of you know I was hesitant to install one of these because I didnt want to cut my trans lines and risk messing those up. I figured i would post this up incase anyone else is on the fence for this easy mod. Well I said f#@$ it and I went ahead and bought it to see what I could do. I wont say this is the best install, but it was easy and it works without cutting the hard lines or anything.First is removing the grill, then the two quick disconnects on the lines, and unbolt and remove the factory AUX tranny cooler. after that we took the lower bar that holds the airbag sensor and turned that upside down so the cooler would sit flush and not at an angle. after that we cut out a piece where the new rubber lines would be going to the trucool cooler. I didnt take step by step pics but this is very simple stuff people. I chose to just use the mounting brackets that came with the kit, and made a loop with the rubber lines going up to the new cooler so the bends arent as restrictive. The cooler is offset to the passenger side because of a bolt head on the radiator bracket. here are the end picsdownsized_0519001905.jpgdownsized_0519001918.jpgI later zip tied everything nicely out of the way and were good to go!

• 1 year later...