Gas Question...

superchevything

Well guys Ive done my time for Uncle Sam (Marine Corps) 4 long years and im leaving Cali and heading back to TX to start welding school in the summer. Now i was wondering since im stopping by to visit some family on the way home. The highest octane gas ive seen there since last time I visited was about a year ago was 89 idky I got truck my tuned from Wheatley for 91 will that be an issue to where I would have to buy Octane booster? And if i do what kind? Thanks guys.

If you are forced to run 89, you should be okay, but you may have a minor loss of fuel mileage. If you do choose to use an octane booster, keep in mind that 1 can usually raises your octane level by 1, so you may need several cans lol.

If you are forced to run 89, you should be okay, but you may have a minor loss of fuel mileage. If you do choose to use an octane booster, keep in mind that 1 can usually raises your octane level by 1, so you may need several cans lol.

The octane boosters that I have really taken the time to read and look at say that they will boost your octane rating by 1 point, but never specify how much that really is. I think its a waste of money, but thats just me.