Custom Front Clip Conv.

fordnSS

:pop: Let's see some pic's right now with the front end off  :cry: I don't believe :shakehead:

I'd be surprised if we see any pics...

WW :smash:

:withstupid: This guy is a clown I think he got nothing to do so he wanted to get us CHEVY guys a little pissed.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this conversion is totally possible, but I think it would also be a pointless project. :smash: Beside I definitely don't like the Lighting front end enough to choose that over something like the Escalade fornt end. :thumbs:

I might be a little bias, since I own a Lightning..lol

Anything is posible for a price, you could put VW Beetle nose on the SS if you had enough cash to pay a very good custom shop to do it.. ;)

But I think The Escalade nose would be one of my last choices, It is just to flat for me. In my opinion the SS looks great as it is, and if you wanted to change it to be different I would think the Denali nose would look great and fit. The front fender cladding would go right on the Denali fender, that would be sharp... :thumbs:

Mixing a Ford with a Chevy just seems wrong to me, :nono: but GM and GM there is nothing wrong with that and you would have a great looking custom truck. have at it..

Anyone want to photoshop a Denali nose on an SS to see how that would look?

You would then have the best of two worlds in one.. haha :cheers:

Bill-03-SD

this thread could have went away quite a while ago, now thanx to post whores it has stuck around. i'm going to lock it and now start watching those that just kept posting with no point. complaining the the post hasn't went away just keeps it going and leads to more complaining or p/w's. :nono:

Archived