Custom Front Clip Conv.

fordnSS

Up date on the conv. I picked up the SS from the delearship and went ahead and stripped it down. That should save a little weight in the quarter :jester: ! Tomorrow I will begin the test fitting of the L parts.

Good luck :thumbs:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dcairns, do you really think the Blower from a Lightening will fit the 6.0L? I was thinking about that, instead of doing the hole engine swap, why not just the blower?! And one other thing, what colors do you think would be cool for the custom paint I will be applying when its done= baby blue, hot pink, electric purple or that lime green that came on the Ford Feistas? Let me know what you all think. And thanks for the support, advice and comments(the nice ones!).

Dcairns, do you really think the Blower from a Lightening will fit the 6.0L? I was thinking about that, instead of doing the hole engine swap, why not just the blower?! And one other thing, what colors do you think would be cool for the custom paint I will be applying when its done= baby blue, hot pink, electric purple or that lime green that came on the Ford Feistas? Let me know what you all think. And thanks for the support, advice and comments(the nice ones!).

Dude are you serious? Baby blue? Hot pink? Electric Purple? Lime Green? Sorry if im being an @sshole, but those colors will look terrible. :crazy:

I was just wondering, WHY would you want to race with a boat attached?! It seems like it could dangerous.

especially for the guy in the L..... probably pull the frame out from under the body! :jester:

With apologies to Snoopy,

LightningSS.jpg

Given that so much of a trucks personality is in the front clip, it seems a bit fruitless to do the swap. It just winds up looking like a Ford.

Snoopy has a nice sig pic, good choice in a base photo. Nice photo editing.

The lightning looks good with those wheels. Unfortunately I don't think the lightning front end is really that wide so it wouldn't look good on the real deal.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

This thread is damn confusing to read, maybe it was the troll.

Archived