Custom Front Clip Conv.

fordnSS

Jeremy

If you say it suck because it's ford, look at the 5.4 liter.

It's killing us with a supercrew Ford.

:chevy:

i think he says it sucks because it would look like shit....I say screw the L, go with the Honda Element...now thats different :D

and all with no name calling :cool:

screw the L :confused: how about we line out trucks up...and we'll see who is screwed :nono:

not to sure how it all would look. but go for it. why not take the motor, trans and suspension too...then the 55 might be what it should be...a REAL TRUCK... :thumbs:

Backwards,

Hows about I line your ass up and open a can on it. Figures just like most ford owners, ass backwards :chevy:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Backwards,

Hows about I line your ass up and open a can on it.  Figures just like most ford owners, ass backwards  :chevy:

line em up...soudns like i can add another kill to the list :thumbs:

nice location and spelling...

:nono:

a modded SS could beat an L...no doubt...but the simple bolt ons for the L are relatively cheap...which leaves another gap in performance...you have to add 10-15 grand to keep up...which is fine...you bought your truck for your reasons i bought mine for my own...and getting beat isn't that bad..i have been beat before..not many times though...

i'm a mess :confused: ....thanks for your opinion :smash:

the money thing is pointtless buddy, lets just not go there, please...

I hate it when people say well if u do this mod mine already cost less....

well, if i go out and buy a old ass ragedy car and put a 502 with a 6-71 in it, it will probably cost less than anything it is beating.....

That arguement is pointless... :nono:

now, mod for mod the trucks are close... ie

stock SS with a magnacharger radix is damn close to the lightnings...

:thumbs:

a modded SS could beat an L...no doubt...but the simple bolt ons for the L are relatively cheap...which leaves another gap in performance...you have to add 10-15 grand to keep up...which is fine...you bought your truck for your reasons i bought mine for my own...and getting beat isn't that bad..i have been beat before..not many times though...

i'm a mess :confused: ....thanks for your opinion :smash:

the money thing is pointtless buddy, lets just not go there, please...

I hate it when people say well if u do this mod mine already cost less....

well, if i go out and buy a old ass ragedy car and put a 502 with a 6-71 in it, it will probably cost less than anything it is beating.....

That arguement is pointless... :nono:

now, mod for mod the trucks are close... ie

:thumbs:

:withstupid:

Backwards,

Hows about I line your ass up and open a can on it.  Figures just like most ford owners, ass backwards  :chevy:

line em up...soudns like i can add another kill to the list :thumbs:

nice location and spelling...

:nono:

the spelling i apologize for...maybe if i would have finished school...i could have gottan a good job..maybe then i could have afforded a 55 :rolleyes: .

no one ever remembers who finishes second place :thumbs:

the spelling i apologize for...maybe if i would have finished school...i could have gottan a good job..maybe then i could have afforded a 55  :rolleyes: .

not a bad set of cars for an idiot with no education...all pretty new too, did daddy buy them for you?

forgive me i meant impaired education....

With apologies to Snoopy,

LightningSS.jpg

Given that so much of a trucks personality is in the front clip, it seems a bit fruitless to do the swap. It just winds up looking like a Ford.

dude u really are a **** head...

:troll:

Plus in a street race, i doubt the SS would finish second...

Mods ban this trolll

street race or track...an L would win the race...probably...unless the SS had a little more than just radix...

i don't really appreciate the **** head remark...but no hard feelings...next time try to come up with something a little better...

as for haynss comments...well... :rolleyes:

been nice chatting with you guys...but like us ford owners do...i need to go wrench on my truck... :thumbs: ...got to get the damn thing running...again...

Archived