Custom Front Clip Conv.

fordnSS

I was thining about getting Chevy Silverado SS and was wondering if anyone has done this mod. I would really think grafting a F-150 Lightening front clip on to an SS would look sweet. If anyone has any connections or has done this before it would appreciate the help!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you tell me why it would not be possible? I am just wondering. I have seen some pretty amazing stuff on Monster Garage and it doesnt even cost that much money. I already have the lightening front clip and I just got back from the Chevy dealer. I will picking up the SS tomorrow and would like to know where in Florida I could have this mod done. Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think its creative. I hope you get it done and show us some pics. Have you even put it up to the SS to see if it is the same width? How much money do you plan on spending? I bet someone can do it.

I think I would rather switch your idea around. SS on Lightnin. I think that would look better. I was gonna get the open mouth grille for mine and put a chrome GMC in it and put Denali Sport in the place of all the SSs. I think being different in a small way like what your tryn to do is what makes me love customizin.

Archived