Whos Got The Highest Mileage Ss?

crawlinss

how many miles on your ss?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. how many miles have you logged in your SS?

• 0-5000 garage/show queen
    • 5001-15,000 only comes out when its nice out
    • 15,001-30,000 gas is too many bucks!
    • 30,001-50,000 i usually steal my wifes car
    • 50,001-75,000 theyre limited production, lets not get nuts here..
    • 75,001-100,000 gettin up there in miles, gotta get to work!
    • 100,001 - 125,000 f*ck opec, f*ck gas prices, i bought it to drive it!!!
    • 125,001+ bury me in my cadillac rockbox.....

141,000. Bought it with 114,000 on it, Had to replace the T-case but it was not due to ware n tare.

yea, theres a few minor leaks, axle seals seep at the ends but dont run low, p/s system seeps but got some new lines for it waiting to go on. previous owner had beat this thing up bad he had axles/trans and all sorts of work at 36k. i bought it almost 4 years ago with 52k and change, this is the most reliable vehicle ive ever owned. same tires are on it 49k later and still have tons of life!!! god bless awd!! my r/t got 2 sets a year....in the rear....i wonder why?

88,xxx and plan on driving her everyday for quite awhile. my last truck 00' silverado had 158,xxx when i sold it. only thing replaced was power steering pump, and knock sensors. gary

I am at like 86,xxx I think. I am glad to know that my truck may run well into the 2 hundreds though!

chevy_icon.jpg54,500 mi here

What part of your truck has 54,500? The engine I assume? How many miles were on the chasis?

I am at like 86,xxx I think. I am glad to know that my truck may run well into the 2 hundreds though!

What part of your truck has 54,500? The engine I assume? How many miles were on the chasis?

The engine, transmission, and the running gears. Not sure how many miles the frame had as is was stripped in a boneyard. I just switched all the good parts from the wrecked truck to this frame and cab. And what was bad or broken was replaced.

Picked up my SSS with 79k back in Feb'09 - just crossed 124k the other day. No big issues... one bad wheel bearing, leaky axle seals and oil lines all taken care of along with regular maintenance. I bomb around in my Sunbird when the wallet needs a break - still kickin with 220k+

post-18170-12751585836_thumb.jpg

34,700 miles and its my daily driver. i purchased it just over 2 yrs ago with 15,500 miles on her and only had to replace the intermediate shaft .. i am glad to see a lot of people getting so many miles out of there SS with out major issues ..

• 2 years later...

Drove her home for first time with 30k,was a garage queen for almost 3yrs till now,going on 5yrs with her and so far I've replaced water pump,brakes,rotors,tb harness,stepper motors on cluster(dealership) and regular oil chages on motor,tranny differentials. Just turned 90k last month and not liking it lol