2006 Sss Questions For Procharging

I have a 2006 Silverado SS intimidator and i would like to procharge it but some ppl have said i need to upsize my injectors along with the charger and also beef up the tranny.

How much is really involved in putting a procharger on without tearing up my truck????

most of the guys go with bigger injectors, upgraded fuel pump, shift kit and transgo kit in the tranny. then a custom tune. you can get away with just the procharger but you'll more then likely wreck the tranny. some people have got lucky and the tranny will last for a few years but thats with a moderate tune, so if you get the upgrades youll be getting the most out of your procharger

right now im seeing 14 psi with 44lb injectors and meth injection, but I should really upgrade to the 60 lb injectors because im prolly all duty cycled out on the 44's. I also did shift kit, alum accums and a stall converter for the tranny and a bigger tranny cooler. Wheatley does awesome tuneing. I would def upgrade the tranny just as a precaution.

• 5 weeks later...