Complete 76Mm Turbo Kit

scotthughes08

First off Ill tell you what I have. I have an 03 silverado with a turbo charged 6.0. Im planning on going N/A. So in order to do that I need to sell my turbo kit. The whole kit has less then 100 miles on it. so heres whats for sale:

Percision 76mm turbo

all piping, hot and cold side both mabe by KB Racing

$800, intercooler although im not sure anything about it

65#FAST injectors

Percison waste gate with all springs

all clamps and and couplers for piping will be sold with it.

BASICLY THIS IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GO TURBO except for fuel pump. this is a brand new kit that has less then 100 miles on it. Im makeing 600hsp on six pounds of boost. is installed right now so will have to be taken off when sold. will not take off till i have cash in hand. any questions call 573-718-6817

Consider any trades if ur goin na I got heads cam lt ceramic coated headers and u can keep ur injectors I got my 42# o and gm performance cai. Details are 231-239 614/621lift the heads have the dual valve springs and are prc stage 2.5 they flow like the l92 heads and upgraded valves aswell the header are pacesetter ceramic coated longtubes and the cai is 4 inch

I made 449 rwhp na and 602 with a 150 of gogo juice on a 5.3 with diff cam and on my iron block ls1 and with this cam went 502 rwhp na and 664 on a 150 pill take in mind this was originally spect out for a 6.0 o and on dat 449rwhp 5.3 I went 12.4 n/a on da 1/4 mile if I wouldve of sprayed a 10 sec pass for sure o cam n heads have less than 2k miles

Edited by casper (see edit history)

i would consider trades. but they must inculde a built tranny or enough to buy a new one in the deal. I am going NA and am looking for a big cam. would rather not buy a used stall though so that cant be part of the deal if it is used. any trades are welcome though. shoot me some offers as far as trades or trades plus cash, as long as it equals out real close to what im asking for the set up

• 2 weeks later...