Fog Lights On The Ss

I'm goin to mount foglights on my ss, and I was wonderin if someone could tell me how they built their mount, maybe even show me a pic of their mount? I have some ideas but i'd like to see what everyone else has done and how it's worked out. Post pics if ya got some please!

naw turbocop cut his along with myself i think, do you mean the mount the lights are in or do you mean dimesions to space it farther back so you dont have to cut the duct??

Well did you mount yours too the metal part of the bumper and just cut your ducts to make them fit? I'd like to not cut my ducts but I wouldn't mind if it looked better.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I'm working on getting me a new set of lights, then i think ima go with the look without the mesh, cuz my grille is billet and the middle part of my bumper is fixin to be. these are 03 - 04 i think? model foglights right?

Yup, when I put on my SS bumper my Avalanche had fogs and I wanted to keep them so I made up brackets just like he did and they work awesome. I kept in the mesh part though, only cause I have HID's and they are bright.