99 Silverado - License Plate Lights Fuse Location..?

DEVIOUZ

I have a 1999 Silverado StepSide Extended CAB and both of my License Plate Lights are out..

Does anyone know where License Plate Lights Fuse is located at..??

And If anyone knows of a Diagram of how to Replace those Lights if the Fuse is not the problem..??

Also is it possible to permanently disable the Daytime running Lamps at all. I noticed one of my DRL lights is out and I dont really see the need for them at all so instead of replacing them, I was wondering if I could just completely disable them altogether, or would doing that cause some other problem in the trucks on board computer..??

I'm not sure where the fuse is located but its probably just your light bulbs are burned out. Just reach up behind the rear bumper, to remove the light bulbs they are in 1/4 turn sockets. As far as the Daytime running lights go I would just replace the bulbs its not hard, but if you want to disable them you can take out the relay in the under hood fuse box.

Im looking in My owners Manual at the Fuse Box under the hood Diagram and its showing 5 Fuses for DRL "Daytime Running Lamps" 4 fuses are grouped together in a Square wile the 5th fuse is located beneath that Square. and in the index for the Fuse Names there's 2 listings for DRL ones for the (Relay) an the other just says "Daytime Running Lamps"... So there's 5 fuses associated with the DRL's.... Which fuses do you think i should remove to disable the DRL.'s.??